Invited Talks and Lectures
- Invited talk at the ACM e-Energy conference, Bangalore, India, 2015.
- Invited talk at the Australian Communications Theory Workshop (AusCTW), January 2013.
- Plenary talk "A Decision and Game Theoretic Approach to Networked System Security with Applications to Power Grid" at the Australasian Information Security Conference (ACSW-AISC), January 2013.
- Invited talk "Recent Engineering Applications of Game Theory and Mechanism Design" at Monash University, November 2012.
- Invited talk "Network Games and Mechanisms for Distributed Decision Making" in The University of Melbourne and
CSIRO ICT Centre, Sydney, Australia, March 2011.
- Invited talk on “Network Games and Mechanisms” in Supelec and Bell Labs, France, November 2010.
- Plenary talk "Game Theory in Wireless Networks" in the Workshop "Indoor and Outdoor Femto Cells" (IOFC 2010) as part of the IEEE PIMRC 2010, Istanbul, Turkey, September 2010. More information about this talk along with pictures and a short video is available on the PerAda (sponsoring organization) website.
- Invited talk at Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey, September 2010.
- Invited talk at the Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, Fraunhofer HHI, Deutsche Telekom Labs joint workshop "The Future of Communications: Science, Technologies, and Services", Berlin, June 2010.
- Invited talk at EPFL, School of Comp. and Comm. Sciences, Switzerland, February 2010.
- Inaugural lecture in TU-Berlin, titled "Decision and Game Theory for Autonomous Security", January 2010.
- Invited lectures at Bogazici, Dogus, and Sabanci Universities (Turkey) in 2007-2009.
- Guest lecture "A Game and Decision Theoretic Approach to Network Security: Detection, Analysis, and Response" Stanford University, May 2008.
- Invited lecture on applications of game theory to networks and security in Nancy, France, as part of Ecole Jeunes Chercheurs Informatique Mathematique, March 20, 2007.