- A fairly up-to-date list of publications at my University of Melbourne profile page
- Publication databases: Google Scholar, IEEE Xplore, Springer Link
- ID Schemes: Orcid, Researcher ID
T. Alpcan and T. Başar. “Network Security: A Decision and Game Theoretic Approach”. Cambridge University Press, 2010.
“Mechanisms and Games for Dynamic Spectrum Allocation”, Eds. T. Alpcan, H. Boche, M. L. Honig, and H. V. Poor. Cambridge University Press, 2014.
- Quanyan Zhu, Tansu Alpcan, Emmanouil Panaousis, Milind Tambe, William Casey “Decision and Game Theory for Security”, 7th International Conference, GameSec 2016, New York, NY, USA, November 2-4, 2016, Proceedings. Springer 2016.
- Tansu Alpcan, Levente Buttyán, John S. Baras “Decision and Game Theory for Security”, First International Conference, GameSec 2010, Berlin, Germany, November 22-23, 2010. Proceedings. Springer 2010.
MS and PhD Theses
- T. Alpcan, Noncooperative Games for Control of Networked Systems, Ph.D. thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, May 2006.
- T. Alpcan, “A game theoretical framework for variable rate flow control and CDMA uplink power control,” M.S. thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, May 2001.